1) Take a Walk on the Beach and visit Tree Root CaveThis is a must-see, no matter what the temperature is outside! The Tree of Life (a.k.a. Tree Root Cave) is an extraordinary tree that has viewable roots and is in no soil. Interesting, right? Grab your jacket, hat, gloves, and don't forget your camera because you do not want to miss this tree; it's like no other. It is located just north of Kalaloch Lodge, a few minutes walk.
2) Cozy Up by the Fire with a Glass of WineDid you know that our wine selection is local? Every wine we serve comes from the state of Washington! Stop by Creekside Restaurant and pick out a bottle of wine (ask the bartender for recommendations) and cozy up by the fire while listening to the waves crash against the shore. Sounds like a perfect night to us!
3) Hike and Visit Sol Duc Hot SpringsHike the 3-mile trail beginning at Sol Duc Hot Springs to beautiful Sol Duc Falls! The hot springs are located about 1.5 hours away from Kalaloch Lodge, and offer three mineral hot spring pools and one freshwater pool. Definitely a great day trip to make during the chilly weather!
4) Date Night at Creekside RestaurantAfter a day of adventures, we make it easy for you to enjoy a wonderful meal and drinks right here at the Lodge. Join us at Creekside Restaurant for amazing dishes and drinks! You won't be disappointed by the views!
5) Board Game RentalsWith no distractions and being "unplugged", you can enjoy playing board games in your cabin or room. Board games are provided free of charge at the Front Desk. Stop by and pick one out, and prepare to enjoy some good old fashioned friendly competition!
These are our Top 5 reasons to come to Kalaloch Lodge this winter. There are many more, so make sure to book a room today and discover all that Kalaloch Lodge has to offer.
Interested in more winter activities at Kalaloch Lodge? Check out our list of 20 things to do in Kalaloch during winter!