Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Olympic National Park
Dreaming of long walks on the beach with your furry friend? Kalaloch Lodge is proud to offer pet-friendly lodging, so your dog can enjoy an Olympic National Park adventure with you.
We allow pets in any of our cabin units, but NOT in our Main Lodge or Seacrest House. A one-time, non-refundable fee of $25 per pet will be charged for designated pet rooms, for any dog, any size, max two per cabin.
Should we become aware that pet is being kept in a non-pet-friendly room, the $25 per pet fee will be added to your reservation and you will be relocated to a pet-friendly room.
Bring the Dogs Rate
Your canine companion can start his or her Olympic National Park vacation on the right paw with Kalaloch Lodge's Bring the Dogs! This rate includes lodging in one of our pet-friendly Cabins, and our one-time non-refundable pet fee of $25 per pet, per stay (up to two dogs). Don't leave any family member behind on your trip to Kalaloch!
Just Steps from a Dog & Pet Friendly Beach
Our pet-friendly cabins are located just steps from one of the few ocean-side beaches that are dog-friendly! Get the full experience at Olympic National Park by sharing each and every moment with your pet without worry.
Guidelines for dog owners visiting Olympic National Park can be found on the National Park Service's website.
More Dog-Friendly Activities
Olympic National Park allows dogs on specified trails, paved or dirt roads and in campgrounds and picnic areas. Get more details from NPS here.
- Olympic National Forest (separate from the park) has more than 250 miles of pet-friendly trails to explore.
- The beaches between the Hoh and Quinault Reservations (Kalaloch area) are pet-friendly and the perfect place to take a sunset walk on the beach with your fur baby.
- The 433-acre Fort Worden State Park is a great spot to stretch your paws and take in some history.
- The charming seaside town of Port Townsend has many patio-dining experiences to accommodate you and your pup.
- Sequim Dog Park is a one-acre, fenced-in dog park perfect for getting some energy out.
We look forward to seeing you and your pet at Olympic National Park!