We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Delaware North at The Kalaloch Lodge, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Rest Assured™ program has introduced new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
After careful consideration with State and County health officials, we had temporarily closed our lodging, retail and food services and reservation office. But now we are excited to be reopening.
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn inside all indoor and public spaces at Kalaloch Lodge. This applies to both guests and employees.
- In line with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance, this is a safety precaution that is part of Kalaloch Lodge's Rest Assured™ program. Our comprehensive health and safety standards work to help keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19.
- Thank you for your understanding and for playing a key role in protecting you and your family and friends, and each of our associates.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter if they are sick or if they have come into contact with someone who is sick during the last 14 days.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest's stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- In-room coffee will be available, and we will sanitize the pots and kitchenware prior to the guest's arrival. Single-use plates and dinnerware are provided.
- We have removed walking sticks, yoga mats, pens, paper, guest directories, and binoculars from our guestrooms and cabins.
- West side beaches are open, as well as Mora and Rialto
- Main Lodge, Cabins, Seacrest
- Hours: 8 AM to 7 PM
Creekside Restaurant (take-out service only)
- Hours: Breakfast 8 AM to 10 AM; Lunch 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM; Dinner 5 PM to 8 PM
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 866-662-9928 from 6 AM - 6 PM PDT. Please Note: our call center is experiencing a higher than usual call volume. If you need to contact a reservations agent, please be aware that your time on hold may be longer than normal. Alternately, you may book your reservation online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
As part of our newly established Rest Assured™ program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge by 4:00 pm PDT 2 days before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.