We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Delaware North at The Kalaloch Lodge, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Please Note: Effective immediately, Kalaloch Lodge is now a cashless property, and will no longer be accepting cash as payment.
- West side beaches are open, as well as Mora and Rialto.
- Beach access from Kalaloch Lodge is currently unavailable.
- Due to inclement weather and high tides, the stair access to Kalaloch Beach is currently unavailable and is unsafe to use.
- Alternative beach access spots can be found near the Tree of Life, Ruby Beach, or Beach 1-Beach 4. If you have any questions, please stop by the Front Desk.
- Creekside Restaurant is open.
- Please Note: Creekside Restaurant is currently offering Dinner only.
- Dinner may be ordered at the cashier and eaten in the restaurant (not full service), taken "to go", or delivered to your room.
- A selection of Grab and Go items and hot and cold food offerings will also be available in our Mercantile.
|Main Lodge||Open||24 hours|
|Cabins with Kitchens: Pots and kitchenware sanitized prior to arrival. Single-use plates and dinnerware provided.|
|Seacrest House||Open||24 hours|
|Group Campsite||Closed||Re-opening March 1.|
|2023 Group Campsite reservations begin January 22 at 6:00 AM PST. The campground will be open from March 1 - November 1. To reserve, please call 360-962-2271.
|Food & Beverage|
|Creekside Restaurant||Open||Dinner: 5 PM - 8 PM|
PLEASE NOTE: Creekside Restaurant is currently offering Dinner only. Food can be ordered at the cashier and eaten in the restaurant (not full service), taken "to go", or delivered to your room. A selection of Grab and Go items and hot and cold foods will also be available in our Mercantile.
|Kalaloch Gift Shop||Open||24 hours|
|Mercantile||Open||8 AM - 6 PM|
|A limited, rotating menu of food to go is available.|
|Due to inclement weather and high tides, the stair access to Kalaloch Beach is currently not available and is unsafe to use. Alternative beach access spots can be found near the Tree of Life, Ruby Beach, or Beach 1-Beach 4. If you have any questions, please stop by the Front Desk.|
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 866-662-9928 Monday-Friday from 6 AM - 6 PM PST, Saturday-Sunday 9 AM - 5:30 PM PST. Please Note: our call center is experiencing a higher than usual call volume. If you need to contact a reservations agent, please be aware that your time on hold may be longer than normal. Alternately, you may book your reservation online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
We have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge* by 4:00 pm PST 2 days before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
*Excludes reservations booked under the Advance Purchase Rate, which are non-refundable.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.