We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Delaware North at The Kalaloch Lodge, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Rest Assured program has introduced new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
After careful consideration with State and County health officials, we had temporarily closed our lodging, retail and food services and reservation office. But now we are excited to be reopening.
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn inside all indoor and public spaces at Kalaloch Lodge. This applies to both guests and employees.
- In line with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance, this is a safety precaution that is part of Kalaloch Lodge's Rest Assured program. Our comprehensive health and safety standards work to help keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19.
- Thank you for your understanding and for playing a key role in protecting you and your family and friends, and each of our associates.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter if they are sick or if they have come into contact with someone who is sick during the last 14 days.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest's stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- In-room coffee will be available, and we will sanitize the pots and kitchenware prior to the guest's arrival. Single-use plates and dinnerware are provided.
- We have removed walking sticks, yoga mats, pens, paper, guest directories, and binoculars from our guestrooms and cabins.
- West side beaches are open, as well as Mora and Rialto
- Beach access is currently not available from Kalaloch Lodge. Guests can access the beach from the Kalaloch Campground or Beach 2.
- Creekside Restaurant is currently closed for the season, and will be re-opening on April 2, 2021
- Please note, there are no alternate food & beverage locations in our area
- If you would like to bring your own food, please consider booking one of our Cabins With Kitchens. However, be aware that not all rooms and cabins contain cooking facilities. Please check the room descriptions carefully when booking. If you have any questions please call the Front Desk at 360-962-2271.
- Main Lodge, Seacrest, Cabins
- Please Note: Our restaurant is closed through April 1, 2021, and there is no food service available in the immediate area.
- Most of our Cabins contain cooking facilities, but not all. Please read the room descriptions carefully when booking to see if the cabin you are booking has cooking facilities.
- None of our rooms in the Main Lodge or Seacrest buildings contain cooking facilities.
- Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 866-662-9928 from 6 AM - 6 PM PDT. Please Note: our call center is experiencing a higher than usual call volume. If you need to contact a reservations agent, please be aware that your time on hold may be longer than normal. Alternately, you may book your reservation online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
As part of our newly established Rest Assured program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge by 4:00 pm PDT 2 days before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.