Romantic Getaways at Kalaloch Lodge
Kalaloch Is For Lovers. We hear it again and again from people who keep coming back to enjoy a romantic retreat - cozy cabins and flickering firelight as well as sunset walks on our smooth, sandy beaches.
If you're planning romantic trip with that special someone, whether it's a wedding, honeymoon, anniversary, babymoon, or simply an "I love you and we should go somewhere together" getaway, you can't beat Kalaloch.
Top 10 Reasons to Get Excited About Romance at Kalaloch Lodge
- Soak in picture-perfect sunsets looking out over the ocean from our popular gazebo
- Evening strolls on the beach
- Curl up together in front of a wood fire
- Enjoy a romantic dinner at Creekside Restaurant with ocean view, OR...
- Dine in after making that special dinner together
- Laugh and converse around a campfire on the beach
- Hold hands as you tiptoe through the tide pools in search of starfish
- Fall asleep to star-filled skies and the gentle roar of the ocean
- Lose track of time wandering through the moss-veiled trees of the nearby Hoh Rainforest
- Take advantage of our Internet-free zone to be fully present with each other
Extra Romantic Touches
Each of Kalaloch's unique Bluff Cabins offers sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean and/or Kalaloch Creek so that you don't even need to leave the comfort of your cabin to appreciate your incredible surroundings.
For that extra special touch, arrange to have a bottle of wine and/or cheese plate waiting for you in your room when you arrive. You can find a selection of Kalaloch-label wines and other items as add-on options when you reserve online, or remember to mention it if you make a reservation by phone (866-662-9928).
What Couples Say About Us
anniversary get away
"When planning this trip I googled 'most romantic places to stay on Washington's coast' and I got the Kalaloch Lodge... The Lodge was everything that I had hoped it would be."
-Dklivingston; a TripAdvisor member
"Our third visit - as magical as the first. Each time we've stayed in one of the smallest bluff cabins with a wood burning stove. Snug, quiet, spectacular views, no TV, no internet, no clock. Come here to unwind and remember what's really important in life. ... Great food in the restaurant. Peaceful walks on the beach. Beautiful sunsets. We hope to return."
-ShowMeSomething; a TripAdvisor member
Best Anniversary ever!
"We celebrated our 34th Anniversary at Cabin #2. Everything about it was wonderful and romantic - from the walk on the beach to watching the sunset from our bedroom."
-revG777; a TripAdvisor member