Rest Assured | Commitment to Care
Delaware North’s Rest Assured | Commitment to Care is a comprehensive program to help keep guests and employees safe and slow the spread of COVID-19.
We’ve reengineered our operating procedures to minimize contact risk and bolstered hygiene protocols to exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the AHLA Stay Safe program. Our facilities undergo rigorous, ongoing deep-cleaning and disinfection.
We have developed a new set of standards and procedures that include:
- Ensuring our operating standards uphold current social distancing guidelines as directed by local and state regulators and in compliance with the CDC.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, including hourly and as-needed for all high-touch surfaces.
- Reduced capacity and limited hours of operation, where appropriate.
- Moving to a 48-hour cancelation policy across all properties – giving guests the assurance of a full refund prior to their planned stay, should circumstances change.
- Courtesy sanitation kits in guest rooms and removal of most communal objects such as throw pillows, alarm clocks, glass cups/mugs (replaced with disposables), etc.
- All pillows placed in antimicrobial protectors that are changed between stays.
- Bulk amenities replaced by single-serve.
- Cleaning and sanitizing guest rooms prior to arrival, with housekeeping upon request thereafter.
- Most points of sale accept touchless mobile wallet payment options such as Apple Pay, Google Pay and FreedomPay.
- Touchless sinks and soap dispensers in several restrooms.
- Hand-sanitizing stations located throughout properties.
- Take a health check when they report to work.
- Sanitize their hands when they report to work and are required to wash and sanitize their hands frequently throughout the shift.
- Wear masks while they are on duty.
- Undergo a comprehensive Rest Assured Training Program.
Relaxed Cancelation Policy:
As we all navigate the new normal, we recognize that making travel decisions may leave us feeling somewhat uneasy. We want our guests to Rest Assured that we have them covered. Our new cancelation policy provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility. Under our new policy, reservations will be allowed to be changed or canceled at no charge up to 48 hours before the scheduled arrival date. Changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
We are committed to delivering a safe and secure hospitality environment. The health, safety, and peace of mind of our guests, employees and community are our highest priorities.