Kalaloch Lodge Jobs
Working and Living near Olympic National Park is a Unique Experience! Come join us for the 2016 summer season!
We're glad you've chosen to consider employment with Delaware North at Kalaloch Lodge. Kalaloch Lodge is operated/owned under contract with Parks and Resorts, a division of Delaware North, a global hospitality industry leader with operations at dozens of locations in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. For more information about Delaware North, visit www.DelawareNorth.com.
To learn more about Delaware North and to view all of Delaware North's exciting opportunities nationwide, click here.
Delaware North employs seasonal and year-round associates. We pay competitive wages and are an equal opportunity employer. Limited on-site housing is available and positions fill quickly so please apply today.
If you are ready to join an amazing team and enjoy an exciting summer on the Olympic Peninsula, click on the link below and let the adventure begin!
Please review these helpful tips before applying:
- Before you apply, you will be asked to create a user name and password. Make a note of this information so that you can return to our site to view your application status.
- Incomplete applications may not be considered, so please complete all relevant fields to the position for which you are applying (e.g. employment history, education, etc).
- An accurate and complete application is key. All information provided during the application may be verified during the pre-employment process. Please do not submit any application method that is not truthful, accurate and cannot be verified.
- As part of the application process, you will be asked to review information and respond to a series of questions in addition to providing your employment history and application information. This process should take approximately 20-30 minutes.
- You will receive an automated confirmation each time you successfully submit your resume for an open position. If a recruiter or hiring manager wants to discuss next steps, they will get in touch with you using the contact information from your profile or resume.